Sunday, June 15, 2008

God's Love for his Children


God gave me a message while I was sitting in the living room watching tv, I knew that I was going to preach on sunday I took a moment and asked the Lord what do you really want me to say to your people. If this was the last message that I was going to preach and then I was going to die, what would you really want me to say! And God being faithful answered me, told me tell them this, Tell them that I love them, I'm always there, I have always been there, I love them so much, they are my precious children I have given everything for them, I know when they struggle and I care. I care when they hurt and I cry with them. I know when they make mistakes and I know when they are weak. I love them uncondionally cause they are mine. I am patient with all and my love is everlasting. And I have so much more for them that is coming. Do not worry I am here! I have not left no matter what. I have always been here and always will be. Time does not go by that I don't think about you! You are very important to me. I know when you have need. Cry out to me I am your Father and I desire to take care of you. And I will. Some have let you down, But I have not. Trust in me for my Lovc never ends. I have been there for you from the beginning and I care you are never alone. Share with me a life that never ends. Where there is no pain or sorrow, for I desire to hold you close forever. My arms are big enough to Love you always. Do not fret littleones, for your father cares for you and will never leave you as the world does. I am your strength, I know you and you are very special to me. Come unto me and I will care for you my little one, you have to just believe in me. I get excited when you get excited, I hurt when you hurt, I long for you to trust me, cry out to me and I will enbrace you, especially you! For you are my special precious child, that I Love more than anything. Trust in me, I care for you, I desire to give you my heart. Signed Your Father In Heaven That Loves You!!
Isn't it incredible that the God of this universe, who created Heave and Earth and all things in it, cares for you. And thinks more of you, than anything else that he has created. We have a Father that desires to have a personal relationship with you, one that is so presonal he leaves the door to his throne room open 24 hours a day, he never tires nor sleeps. His desire is YOU! You are blessed and you have been blessed to be a blessing to others. As you read this share the Love that God has for all his children, those that are saved and those that are lost. Be a light in a world of darkness. So that men that see your light shine will be drawn unto our saviour Jesus Christ. God Bless you, I hope this has been a blessing to you as it has been to me.
I would like to hear any comments you would like to share as well.

No comments: